1. Who is Responsible for Processing your data?

Identity: N.I.F. tax identification number: B55256267
Registered in: Viladrau
Postal address: Serrat de la Rodonella 10
Telephone: +34722569484
Data Protection Officer (DPO): Jordi Palau
DPO contact: Jordi Palau

2. How do we obtain your data?

We only obtain your data from the contact form in our website, from the emails we receive and the meetings in exhibitions.

3. What do we do with it?

We process it for the following purposes:
• Keep you informed about our news on strings and violin cases.

4. For how long do we keep it?

We will store your personal data while our contractual relationship is in effect. Once it has ended, we will store it in accordance with current specific legislations. If you want more information on this, please don’t hesitate to request more information from us through the following email address:

5. What are your rights?

In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of the 27th of April 2016 regarding the protection of physical personas with regard to personal data processing (GDPR), you have the rights to access, rectify or delete your personal data, or oppose or limit its processing.
You also have the right to request the Portability of your data (provided that this is technically possible) and to not be the object of profiles created (although we do not create profiles of any type.
In the case of not agreeing with the way in which we have processed your data, you have the right to make a claim.
To exercise any of the indicated rights, you must contact us using the following email address:
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer using the following email address:
In all cases, you must provide a copy of your DNI identity document or Passport in order to accredit your identity.
We will analyse your request and/or claim to provide a response and resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
If you still consider your personal data to have not been processed appropriately in accordance with the law, you can contact the control authority and present a claim to it.